Thursday, March 10, 2011

Error: The type or namespace name 'UserRegistrationContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Error:  The type or namespace name 'UserRegistrationContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

OR

Error:  Views\Login\RegistrationForm.xaml.cs (133): The type or namespace name 'CreateUserStatus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I got this error when I was trying to build Silverlight 4.0 project using by TFS 2010 MSBuild, I got this error when I was trying to build "Silverlight" Project then "Silverlight. Web"

I solved this error by changing the order of the project file into MSBuild items, now first build "Silverlight. Web" then "Silverlight" project

Build will be succeeded without any error


No comments: